Kierland Golf Event Packages Include:
- Customized: Golf cart placards, scorecards, welcome letters, scoring & scoreboard.
- Advance Bookings
- Recommendations: Format of play, on-course competitions, golf course set-up.
- Placement of company-provided tee signs, banners and any other signage.
- Practice balls prior to round.
- Hole location sheets.
- Yardage cards.
- Kierland Golf Club Bag Tag and Divot Tool.
- Climate controlled golf experience during summer months.
Upgrade Your Event Experience:
- Hole-In-One competitions, and automobile coordination and insurance.
- Event photography.
- Off-course event coordination (ie-putting contests, glow-in the dark putt, shoot outs and more).
- Awards ceremony including public address system, professional scoring and scoreboards.
- Beat the Pro competition.
- Group instruction and clinics with Golf Professional Staff
A Golf Experience Like No Other:
- Unique Scottish Golf Experience with Scottish Bagpiper to start your event or call in your guests after a great round of golf.
- Event photography.
- Customized Johnnie Walker Beverage Cars.
- Personalized merchandise or golf balls with company logo.
- VIP Segway or GolfBoard Experience.
Let our professional event coordinators help you plan your event with some helpful tips and ideas to keep in mind.
6 to 8 Weeks Prior to Your Event:
- Assess your merchandise needs.
- Tee gifts (shirts, golf balls, etc.)
- Event prizes (any merchandise which may require custom logos-takes approx. 4-6 weeks)
- Staff and volunteer needs.
- Order banners and sponsorship signs.
- Order Hole-In-One insurance.
- Update your player count with our Tournament Coordinator.
4 Weeks Prior to Your Event:
- Finalize food and beverage choices and sign the F&B contract.
- Provide payment information to hold tee times.
- Provide final player count and any rental requests to our Tournament Coordinator.
3 Weeks Prior to Your Event:
- Confirm desired format/scoring for the tournament.
- Confirm Hole-In-One insurance and prize information.
- Identify any special needs for sponsors or volunteers.
- Specify registration needs (chairs, tables, registration location, etc.)
- Mention any gift certificate needs.
- Send sponsor signs to the course and discuss placement of signage.
- Make any contest requests (closest to the pin, long drive, longest putt, etc.)
2 Days Prior to Your Event:
- Send a final player listing/pairings sheet to the Tournament Coordinator by e-mail or fax.
- An Excel spreadsheet is the preferred method for player listing.
- Be sure to include any rental requests.
- Communicate any changes or questions that you have to the Tournament Coordinator.
Day of Your Event:
- Deliver any signs, banners, prizes or hole-in-one cars that need to be pre-staged the evening prior to your event.
- Plan accordingly for your start to registration for the players.
- General rule of thumb is to allow 30 minutes prior to the event starting time for every 40 players (i.e. 2 hours for 140 players, 1 hour for 80 players).
- Communicate any last minute changes to the Tournament Coordinator as soon as possible.
During Your Event:
- Relax and have fun!
After Your Event:
- Pick up any left-over prizes.
- Pick up any banners or signage you would like to keep.
- Reserve your dates for next year's event at the beautiful Kierland Golf Club and the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa!
Enjoy preferred merchandise pricing from some of the markets premier golf companies including Nike and Titleist. Order non-golf items for your group to enhance the event experience with a merchandise shopping spree. Customized event merchandise packages.
For tournament packages & inquires, please contact: