The County of Santa Clara will permit golf with the implementation of practices that minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19. In order for us to abide by those standards and create a safe environment for everyone, we ask for your help. The well-being of our guests, staff and local communities continue to be our highest priority. We can only open and stay open with your help following the new guidelines and strict policies that are now in place. If you do not feel well, have any COVID-19 symptoms and/or have been knowingly exposed to anyone with COVID-19 within the past 14 days, please do not book a tee time and stay home. The Golf Club at Moffett Field will require all customers to wear facemasks or other CDC recommended face protection while directly interacting with staff. Masks will not be required while playing on the course.
Making Reservations and Paying Fees:
- Advanced reservations are required to be made online. No walk-up or in-person reservations will be allowed. Walking is encouraged and promoted.
- Golf groups will be allowed up to 4 players per Tee Time interval.
- We ask that golfers arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before their tee time.
- Golf Essential items are available for purchase, golf balls, glove, sunscreen, hat or other items you may need. The Golf Shop is closed to guests.
- NO Cash transactions, only Credit Cards, Golf Cash and Debit Cards will be accepted as payment.
- Tee Times are spaced 10-minutes apart for proper social distancing and to reduce any bunching up of groups and waiting.
- Carts are SINGLE Riders only, unless they live in the same house.
- CARTS ARE LIMITED & AVAILABLE ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.
- Liability Waiver must be checked to make a tee time.